The Icon Thread

Guest Ms Becky

Okay, since a lot of us seem to be into icon making these days, I thought it would be a rather nice idea to have a thread where we can post them all - for others to use or otherwise. And for general icon questions or if anyone wants to request one (I dunno, maybe some kind sole would be willing to make one).

Question for Chris J / mod / someone in the know... Would posting icons/graphics that are hosted on another site (e.g. Photobucket) effect this site's bandwidth or anything like that at all? I'm technologically challenged :rolleyes: Oh, and also, I'm thinking it might be a good idea to post teasers and link to somewhere offsite if anyone has a lot to post...? <_<

*hopes there isn't already a thread like this*

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for Chris J / mod / someone in the know... Would posting icons/graphics that are hosted on another site (e.g. Photobucket) effect this site's bandwidth or anything like that at all?

No, it won't. Just theirs. :)

They're both good..I like the top one ..Tammin looks kinda weird in the second (the pic you used, not what you did with it)

Me- not so hot at making icons..spent ages tweaking a cap of Angie the other day and thought it looked pretty good..but then I saw the original and realised I'd ruined it :(

Archived