Emmerdale

msf

Would I be a fool to not expect some scenes of a... private nature between she and Scott?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh there has to be!!!

Although... maybe I'm the only one... but ignoring the fact that Zoe is a lesbian, I did kinda start to think I might wanna ship Zoe/Scott. :P

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would I be a fool to not expect some scenes of a... private nature between she and Scott?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Oooh there has to be!!!

Although... maybe I'm the only one... but ignoring the fact that Zoe is a lesbian, I did kinda start to think I might wanna ship Zoe/Scott. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I loved Zoe/Scott from the start. It was so weird, it was utterly wonderful. It was unexpected and theoretically so wrong, but yet it seemed so natural at the same time...

I loved Zoe/Scott from the start. It was so weird, it was utterly wonderful. It was unexpected and theoretically so wrong, but yet it seemed so natural at the same time...

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Exactly*. Even now they have this... bond. It's sweet. I've tried hoping Zoe will go for Sadie instead, but Scott just wanted to make her happy... :wub:

I bet when Kelly returns, she'll be *either* a prostitute or a high flying business woman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

*Exactly*. Even now they have this... bond. It's sweet. I've tried hoping Zoe will go for Sadie instead, but Scott just wanted to make her happy... :wub:

I bet when Kelly returns, she'll be *either* a prostitute or a high flying business woman.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Or both. Josie-esque. :D

Or both. Josie-esque. :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:lol: Good point. I wonder if she knows that Scott knocked up Zoe. Especially when she once got pregnant by Zoe's brother. *Love* complex family trees. :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Indeed. Complex family trees, love triangles (or preferably dodecahedrons) and a good couple of bitches... the mark of a good soap, IMO.

I used to think of Emmerdale as a 'mumsy' show, and only watched it cos my mum did, but it's got really good over the past couple of years. I love Chaz, Marlon, Paul, Edna...lots of them really! I used to love Marlon and Tricia together, and cried so much when she died, but I've been surprised how much I like Marlon and Donna now. They're so sweet! For all you Scott/Zoe fans, I have some news...

S

P

O

I

L

E

R

On 'This Morning' a couple of weeks ago they announced that they were currently filming a very violent attempted rape scene between Scott and Zoe. :o Personally I don't like this idea, as I like them when they have a good relationship, and also because they sort of already did the same storyline when Zoe got pregnant with Jean.

Oh no!!! That makes no sense. Scott really has shown he cares about Zoe. Unless it's her trying to force him... maybe she's gone a little loopy again...

Great. I find a new favourite show and it's just like that backstabbing H&A. :angry:

Oh no!!! That makes no sense. Scott really has shown he cares about Zoe. Unless it's her trying to force him... maybe she's gone a little loopy again...

Great. I find a new favourite show and it's just like that backstabbing H&A.  :angry:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Wow there, F'eck, what's H&A done to upset you so much?! Something to do with Laurie leaving I'm guessing? It sucks I know, but think of all the other good reasons to watch!