Emmerdale

msf

This is the official thread for Emmerdale by far the best soap currently in production ( I can't speak for Shortland Street though coz I can't watch it).

The Dingles are particularly brilliant in Emmerdale. What a great family ! They really should have more airtime, make the show all about them.

I hear Chaz is going away soon, not permanently mind. Apparently the actress is pregnant (poor girl). It's a pity because her storyline with the copper is quite good, and she's good too (obviously, she's a Dingle).

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye, Emmerdale is definately the best UK soap ATM. I just wish that Corrie and EE didn't always win the awards... Emmerdale really deserve them! :angry:

They have by far the best cast and writing team.

I think because it's set in the country it automatically wins less awards. :angry:

They manage to be a lot better than the others even though it's on 6 nights a week all year. They're just unstoppable and by the way they have more viewers than Eastenders when they clash.

I was trying to pick my favourite Dingle but it's not easy.

I really like Shadrak, Chastity, Cain and Zac. But the others Lisa, and Marlon are great too. Marlon is funny.

Shadrak might be my favourite though.

My least fave character ATM is either Jarvis, Len or Pearl. I don't know... all good soaps need oldies, but those peeps just make me cringe.

Edna and Betty are fab though. (Missing Seth already)...

Edited by iluvgypsynash

Oh yeah I forgot Pearl, I hate her too. I hated her in Brookside as well.

Betty is cool. Shadrak is one of the best oldies I've ever seen.

I watch the omnibus these days. In last week's edition there was something that made laugh.

When Shadrak was stealing the booze from the shop, they used special effects to make the bottles sparkle. It's not summat you'd expect from a UK soap like Emmerdale is it.

Oh yeah I forgot Pearl, I hate her too. I hated her in Brookside as well.

Betty is cool. Shadrak is one of the best oldies I've ever seen.

I watch the omnibus these days. In last week's edition there was something that made laugh.

When Shadrak was stealing the booze from the shop, they used special effects to make the bottles sparkle. It's not summat you'd expect from a UK soap like Emmerdale is it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, definately. It screamed "Hollyoaks" to me... that's not a good thing...

This is my favourite show. (Since H&A betrayed me by... doing... you-know-what.)

My fave characters are Sadie, Cain, all the Kings, Chastity, Zoe, Scott, and Rodney's son... what *is* his name??

And Kelly's coming back soon. Yay!!!

This is my favourite show. (Since H&A betrayed me by... doing... you-know-what.)

My fave characters are Sadie, Cain, all the Kings, Chastity, Zoe, Scott, and Rodney's son... what *is* his name??

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Paul? Legend!

I've been waiting for Kelly to return for a long time...

Would I be a fool to not expect some scenes of a... private nature between she and Scott?