EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I was quite interested to hear about Bianca returning, but I'm disappointed that Ricky is joining her. One of them would be ok but as a couple I can't see what else the writers can do with them. They've been through pretty much everything already, more than once! Plus I think the reason why people loved Ricky and Bianca as a couple was because of their sense of fun, which was completely gone by the end. In fact, the special episode where they said goodbye for the last time was just about the most depressing ep of Eastenders ever - and that's saying something!

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it just me or does anyone else think Heather is a brilliant character, she is like a breath of fresh air and her pursuit of Gary Hobbs is hilarious :lol:

I also just love heather... she's different and she's a funny and sweet character! I like how they have shown her and Shirley as best friends... they are so different and thats what makes them good together! Also absolutely agree the Heather/Gary situation is so amusing! :lol::lol:

I'm not sure...she gets some funny lines but the character is so unrealistic. I'd like to see her develop and mature a bit, as it's kind of creepy that she's meant to be 40 but looks and acts like she's about 12. I do quite like the budding friendship with Hazel (who I love). I think they seem more natural as friends than Heather and Shirley.

Glad they won best Soap at The National Television Awards, but did anyone see the look on James Sutton (Hollyoaks) and Kelvin Fletcher's(Emmerdale) face when they won, talk about jealous!!!

I know Kelvin's face was a picture :lol:

I can feel some major fireworks coming on, stacey and bradley have headed off on honeymoon with the camera, just hope bradley doesnt watch the film of the wedding day first :o

I just hope that if Bradley does find out about Max/Stacey he forgives her because I think she genuinely loves him. When her and Max first got together her and Bradley weren't actually together, he'd hurt her and she just wanted a way to hurt him back. And as soon as Stacey and Bradley got back together she made it clear to Max that they were over. Bradley does deserve to be angry- but moreso at Max rather than Stacey. Also I loved Sean yesterday, he really does care about Stacey.

I really enjoyed the wedding episode and i have to agree that sean was great last night! The Sean/Stacey scenes were really sweet... you could actually see the concern Sean had for stacey... he was a very protective older brother! Just wish he could have punched Max a bit more!

I'm guessing the fireworks will be arriving soon... what with the camcorder clips around... it's obvious the affair is going to come out in the open soon!

Congrats to Eastenders for winning the NTA... they deserved it! :)

I just hope that if Bradley does find out about Max/Stacey he forgives her because I think she genuinely loves him.

Would you forgive your husband for sleeping with your mum?! I can't see it happening. To be honest Bradley and Stacey have lost their sparkle for me. They really grew on me when they were first together but now it's obvious she's settling for second best (not that Max is 'best'! But she clearly doesn't love Bradley like she should).

Hate to say it, but they didn't deserve the NTA. It's ridiculous how they seem to win these things automatically, when the last few years have actually been some of their worst ever. Coronation Street is much more consistent and even Emmerdale gets higher ratings nowadays. I think they should look at what the shows have been like for the past year, as they're supposed to do, rather than just giving the award to Eastenders because it always used to be the best.

Archived