EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also heard that Patsy Palmer is returning to eastenders in the new year as Bianca Jackson... she is coming back as a single mum with two/three kids with different dads... abit like her mum Carol Jackson then!

I always thought she said she would never return... but i am happy as i liked Bianca... great character!

^^Bianca's back? Since when???

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for you, it was announced today. I'm excited and nervous about her return. She has to be my all time favourite Eastenders character and while it will be great to see her again if the writers do their jobs well, i'm worried it could end up a disaster and ruin the brilliant memory of a classic character (a la Den Watts).

Ricky comes back to the square with a fiance whereas Bianca will be shown as a single parent with more children... aside from Liam... her son with Ricky! I'm guessing they are going to keep them apart to begin with and have them rekindle things onscreen after they both return... they wont be apart too long!

Agreeing with you about Jack/Ronnie... there's certainly a spark between them!

Then again who wouldn't fall for Jack Branning's charm and sex appeal... he is simply :wub::wub::wub:

Sorry, didn't mean to spoil it for you, it was announced today. I'm excited and nervous about her return. She has to be my all time favourite Eastenders character and while it will be great to see her again if the writers do their jobs well, i'm worried it could end up a disaster and ruin the brilliant memory of a classic character (a la Den Watts).

No worries. Im glad she's coming back too. Though im not too sure about Ricky. He isn't one of my all time favourite charaters.

:P

Archived