EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the Masoods so far, but i'm not overly keen on the husband (who strangely Zainab keeps refering to as Mas when we haven't been told his first name yet have we? :unsure: ). I don't really know why but he just seems like the sort of character who could become completely intolerable in a very short amount of time.

I quite like the Masoods too... as for Mr Masood i think he is quite funny but i can see what your saying danifan... too much of him could become annoying! Shabnam is my favourite... they haven't used her much but maybe they will explore her character more soon!

Definately think the masoods are going to be interesting, near the end of the ep last night when mas was kissing zainab and he pulled up her top slightly you could see what looked like a scar on her stomach. After which she hurried out of the room and earlier the comment she made about her son being gone, maybe the two could be related :unsure:

I like the fact Eastenders have learn't from their mistakes with the Ferreira family. The Masoods have some family secrets and there is still a lot of mystery and potential for some dramatic storylines. With the Ferreira's, they mentioned their mother every five minutes so it was obvious she wasn't dead. Although i read the spoilers (i can't help myself i like to know what's going to happen before it does) i like the fact the show has learn't to hide little details and twists so it's still a surprise even to those of us who have read spoilers.

Archived