EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

Was very disappointed about Ronnie not getting off too.

She's my favourite character so I was obviously dreading this week.

I sobbed & sobbed & when my best friend phoned me (she doesn't phone me now until EE goes off 'cause she knows I won't talk to her otherwise) I couldn't talk to her.

I had to get my mum to tell her to phone a bit later when I feel a bit better.

Even my mum felt terribly sorry for as to how upset I was about Ronnie's exit.

I was the same. My sister and I were literally crying, I still get tears thinking about it :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm glad Im not the only one who was disapointed at Ronnie's exit!

They built me up for her to go to prison? I was so sure that they would have let her off :(

Samantha was fantastic tonight though and I will miss her so much. Ronnie's my fave eastenders character!

I agree with you Zetti Michael needs to stay! He's sinister which I like :P

I'm glad Im not the only one who was disapointed at Ronnie's exit!

They built me up for her to go to prison? I was so sure that they would have let her off :(

Samantha was fantastic tonight though and I will miss her so much. Ronnie's my fave eastenders character!

I agree with you Zetti Michael needs to stay! He's sinister which I like :P

I love how much he is like Archie & I hated the fact that they killed him off :lol:

Oh and I forgot to say, I love how Kat forgave Ronnie but the ending was still a letdown.

Yeah he reminds me of Archie so much! I loved Archie I just found it hard to watch him in eastenders then seeing Gavin and Stacey on :P

I loved the little Kat/Ronnie scene and the Ronnie/Roxy scene at the end!

I want Sa mto return but she won't not with all the hate she got :(

I know that we would have preferred Ronnie to have some sort of a "happy ending" but like Ronnie said, she wouldn't be able to get past what she had done until she faced up to it, and took whatever punishment she had gotten. I think her turning up at court and taking her sentence without hesitation was a very dignified exit for the character. The more I think about it, the more fitting her exit was to be honest. If she had just left then she would still have the whole baby swap hanging over her head, at least now she can get some closure. Putting that with Kat finally forgiving her, I think it was rather fitting to end Ronnie's story how they did.

Her final episode was AMAZING! Some great performances from both Sam Womack and Jessie Wallace. I love the fact that Kat forgave her in the end, it added such a nice touch to the episode. Also her last scene with Roxy, "Mitchell sisters, together forever" made he cry even harder than I was at that point. The only thing that makes me cry more than usual is JULIAS THEME! Ahh it always adds such sadness to a scene, I was so pleased that her final scene involved her looking at Danielle's photo in the locket, shes had such a huge journey over the past 4 years. I hope to see Ronnie back on the square again in the future, after the character is rested for a while.

Fantastic character, one of my all time favourites! Goodbye Ronnie, you will be missed!

• 5 months later...

Wow. That is literally all I can say for Eastenders. I was so enthralled by the episode. I hate Yusef, I was so hoping he would die and for the first time ever EE managed to do what I wanted! :lol:

Ben as the stalker? I was a bit bored by that TBH..but as a whole the storyline has been good watching..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

EastEnders bosses have announced that Sharon Watts will be returning to Walford later this year.

Letitia Dean has signed up to reprise her role as the fan favourite, who will be back on screen in the summer.

Sharon has not appeared on Albert Square since January 2006, when she bowed out following the death of her husband Dennis Rickman. As she made her exit, she was pregnant with Dennis's child.

Speaking of her return, Dean commented: "I am really looking forward to being part of the EastEnders team again, as it has always been very close to my heart. I cannot wait to work with my old colleagues and see what is in store for Sharon."

EastEnders' executive producer Bryan Kirkwood added: "I'm thrilled that Letitia is coming back home to Albert Square where she belongs. Sharon is a real favourite amongst EastEnders' fans and I for one can't wait until she arrives back in the summer."

Sharon - the adopted daughter of Den and Angie Watts - was one of EastEnders' original characters when the programme launched in 1985.

Over the years, fans have seen her at the centre of an explosive love triangle with Mitchell brothers Phil and Grant, take the helm of the Queen Vic as landlady and endure the tragedy of Dennis's death.

Storyline details for Sharon's return to Walford are currently being kept under wraps.

^ From Digital Spy.

Really pleased to hear Sharon Watts (Letita Dean) is returning in the summer. Allways wanted Sharon to come back! :D

• 5 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived