EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^I have to say, I could see it coming! I mean,

when they didnt show Denise's body when Lucas identified her, I instantly thought ''hhmmm, maybe she's not really dead after all?''

Still, well done to eastenders for keeping it a secret so long, I was so shocked at the end of the episode!

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

What did you all think about last night episode, the aftermath of Billy Jackson death?

I thought the whole episode was so realistic written and acted that it was nearly creepy. It wasn't over the top screaming and crying, but a state of loss and shock. For me it was one of the most realistic death in any soap i have seen. It felt more like documentary or reality then a soap.

And the acting of Carol as the shocked mother, and Bianca the grieving sister and all the other in the family was outstanding.

For me this episode was one of the best and most realistic have seen in any soap.

I was impressed with the handling of Billie's death. EastEnders could have sought high drama, Billie being found seriously ill but alive and rushed to A&E, and of the sha-bang that goes with such storylines. Instead, the true nature of death was portrayed; it can often be sudden and is usually low-key. What was important was the aftermath and the other characters' reactions, which were superb. I was disappointed by how little we saw of Alan, but perhaps he will return for the funeral.

I was impressed with the handling of Billie's death. EastEnders could have sought high drama, Billie being found seriously ill but alive and rushed to A&E, and of the sha-bang that goes with such storylines. Instead, the true nature of death was portrayed; it can often be sudden and is usually low-key. What was important was the aftermath and the other characters' reactions, which were superb. I was disappointed by how little we saw of Alan, but perhaps he will return for the funeral.

I agree, its EastEnders at its best :D

and I believe Alan returns for the funeral along with his mother Blossom :)

• 5 months later...

Archived