EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

OH MY GOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey AND Jean!!!!! I cannot believe this, I'm so shocked and disappointed! Stacey has always been great, but in the past year since Dannielle's death, the bipolar, Archie's murder, the pregnancy and Bradley's death she has grown into one of the most epic and legendary characters in Eastenders' history. I will miss her so much, it's unreal. As for Jean, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! The actress who plays her is incredible, one of the most convincing on the show by far. The character is such a wonderful little nutcase. I'll miss her "Sausage Surprise" so much!!!! I really hope Sean comes back for their exits.

I know how you feel! :(

I just feel so crushed tbh! I always had a feeling Stacey would be one of those characters that would be around forever :( oh God how can anyone ever forget Jean's sausage surprise, oh no I literally can't take it in that there both leaving :blink: I am starting to feel scared about Eastenders future. I don't think having both Kat and Stacey would have worked much because one would overshadow the other, so I once thought Kat's return would be the revival of the Slater family when really her return marks the end for the Slater name! :( Wow , seriously who is next to leave ? All we need now is for Ronnie to quit and the show will go bust !

Hmm I wonder when they will be onscreen until, would they be on until Christmas ? Dom Treadwell Collins, the series story producer has promised that Christmas 2010 would be HUGE!! So I wonder will the Christmas storyline revolve around the Slaters and result in the end of them!! :(

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH MY GOOODDDD!!!!!!!!!!!

Stacey AND Jean!!!!! I cannot believe this, I'm so shocked and disappointed! Stacey has always been great, but in the past year since Dannielle's death, the bipolar, Archie's murder, the pregnancy and Bradley's death she has grown into one of the most epic and legendary characters in Eastenders' history. I will miss her so much, it's unreal. As for Jean, I LOVE LOVE LOVE her!!! The actress who plays her is incredible, one of the most convincing on the show by far. The character is such a wonderful little nutcase. I'll miss her "Sausage Surprise" so much!!!! I really hope Sean comes back for their exits.

I know how you feel! :(

I just feel so crushed tbh! I always had a feeling Stacey would be one of those characters that would be around forever :( oh God how can anyone ever forget Jean's sausage surprise, oh no I literally can't take it in that there both leaving :blink: I am starting to feel scared about Eastenders future. I don't think having both Kat and Stacey would have worked much because one would overshadow the other, so I once thought Kat's return would be the revival of the Slater family when really her return marks the end for the Slater name! :( Wow , seriously who is next to leave ? All we need now is for Ronnie to quit and the show will go bust !

Hmm I wonder when they will be onscreen until, would they be on until Christmas ? Dom Treadwell Collins, the series story producer has promised that Christmas 2010 would be HUGE!! So I wonder will the Christmas storyline revolve around the Slaters and result in the end of them!! :(

That wont happen someone said on the Digital Spy forums that one of the Eastenders producers said that Samantha Womack will be around for a few years yet, that is unless she decided to quit too. Which I hope not as I like Ronnie, Sam and Rita Simons are two of my favourites after Gillian & Lacey.

Sooo jealous!!

Laura just sent me a picture message to my phone, she met Whitney,Lucy and Todd from EastEnders!! :( Laura and her boyfriend got their pic taken with them! I LOVE Todd :wub:

Yesss! I soo wanted a picture with them otherwise you wouldnt have believed I met them lol then we got one :D

Anyway, OH MY GOD!, Lacey Turner is going :( I remember reading a month or two ago about how this whole thing with Stacey killing Archie wouldn't come out for the a long time and I just never thought she would leave, at least not for another couple of years anyway :(

They really need to bring in some new female characters in their 20's. Dannielle's dead, Dawn, Carly and Amira have left, and Chelsea and Stacey are going, leaving only Janine in that age group. They have a good bunch of teen girls in Whitney, Zsa Zsa, Lucy and Lauren, plus Mercy arriving soon. The women in their 30's are all quite strong (Ronnie, Roxy, Tanya, Bianca), and the women who are 40 plus are generally great, with the exception of maybe Heather. It's just the 20's age group that is really lacking at the moment.

^ I know I just read that on DS. It's says in that article that it's not known whether

she dies or not. But with Chelsea & Libby both leaving maybe she is set to leave too. That's way too many departures for my liking. Aside from the boring background characters (Minty, Adam, Liz etc.) who needed to get the axe, there are already too many good ones leaving too, Stacey, Jean, Peggy etc.

:( In terms of a SL, it should be very interesting to watch, talk about a great twist & obviously going to lead to the climax of the Lucas arc.

• 4 weeks later...

'EastEnders' bosses axe "unruly" actress

EastEnders producers have axed Lucy Beale actress Melissa Suffield after she allegedly ignored numerous warnings from bosses about her "unruly behaviour".

According to the Daily Star Sunday, the 17-year-old - who has played Ian Beale's eldest daughter since 2004 - was issued with a final warning after attending a London nightclub while underage.

Despite being reprimanded, Suffield allegedly continued to ignore warnings about her continued misbehaviour, which resulted in a string of meetings and ultimately culminated in her dismissal from the role.

A source at the soap told the newspaper: "Melissa has been hauled before bosses on a number of occasions for her behaviour and attitude outside work. In the end they made the decision to let her go.

"The way she's been behaving out of work over the last few months is not acceptable. Melissa is 17 and wants to go out, have fun and do what she likes. But that kind of behaviour doesn't work when you're on a show like EastEnders."

They continued: "She was given a warning a couple of months back after she was photographed going into a London club. So when things didn't improve they had no choice but to write her out of the show."

An EastEnders spokesperson confirmed: "Melissa will be leaving in the summer. She's had a fantastic six years on the show and we wish her the best of luck."

Earlier this month, Devon Anderson - Billie Jackson in the East-End serial - was banned from attending the British Soap Awards after violating strict BBC rules over advertising by posting a photograph of his intended outfit on Twitter.

^ That is true, as its up on Digital Spy & Kris Green also confirmed it on Twitter....

Archived