EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I thought tonights episode was really sad, especially the bit with Stacey and Bradley in the mortuary :( yet again superb acting from Lacey, it just shows you how justified all her awards are, have to say great acting from Charlie Clements as well, i know i couldnt lie there without laughing :P

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was so sad tonight, I got teary a few times. Like a big wimp. I loved all the Zainab scenes, she is so hilarious, especially when she was emailing Tamwar and then emailing that company to complain about the man not showing up. They should do an entire episode of just Zainab on a computer complaining about things. The Chryed scenes were nice as well, and I'm not as big Chryed fan. They were subtle, which was lovely. The ending with Stacey running was strange, I don't think I've ever seen Eastenders end like that, with a character running, and not in Albert Square.

I just can't believe that Bradley is dead, am going to miss him! Tonight's episode was evident once again of how amazing Lacey Turner's acting really is. Over the years she has improved immensely and I look forward to seeing this more in the upcoming episodes.

DinerLandlord, I understand what you mean about the ending of the show. To me, I don't think it was very effective at all... they should of at least made her stop running to end the show. It didn't really appeal to me as a "doof doof" moment, as they say and I think it would have been a more dramatic moment for her to stop and consider what was running through her mind at that stage.

I really don't know how Eastenders manages to be so damn brilliant!! Well in comparison to any other UK soap at least.

Tonights episode was completely heartbreaking to say the least. Lacey Turner is one of the strongest actresses Eastenders has seen imo and Stacey is well and truly an Eastenders icon and is right up there with Sharon and Kat as one of the best characters ever in the show. I am a huge Lacey fan and I think she is an outstanding actress, no wonder they trust her so much with all the big storylines. I hope she sticks around on EE for years to come.

Anyway I am so gutted and devastated that Bradley (one of the nicest characters ever) has met such a sticky end, and if anyone ever deserved to be happy it was him!

I really hope Tanya puts in an appearance because it will be so stupid if she doesn't come back for the funeral or at least just to see how Max is doing.

I don't think its fair at all for everyone to think Bradley is a murderer and I think Max will struggle with this as well. He knows Stacey killed Archie and not Bradley , it is ruining Bradley's memory for everyone he loved and knew to think of him as a killer. But I am also sure they will find out what Archie did to Stacey and so they won't think any less of Bradley.

I can't wait to see Max & Stacey's grief play out and also the fact that she killed Archie and he knows all about it. It will be interesting to watch...

And after watching tonights episode and thinking how great Bradley & Stacey were I just had to make a video about their relationship and his death :(

Bradley & Stacey -

Lacey Turner is a really brilliant actress! She deserves every award she gets for her work in that soap!

She is truly brilliant! Charlie too! They are both brilliant! Such moving and sincere performances!

Roxy is really annoying me at the moment. Surely DCI Marsden has explained to them what was believed to be 'bradley's' actions for killing archie! After what he did the guy deserved it! he may have been branded a murderer but in this case, the person who committed the crime doesn't deserved to be called thus. She could show a bit more sympathy for stacey!

Becca, omg! that girl drives me insane! I thought she would be sorry, perhaps regretful for telling the police that bradley hit archie as this partly contributed to his death, but nooooo! I'd say that girl is happy that he's gone! The way she was to stacey in yesterdays episode, omg! its lyk she doesn't understand why stacey is so upset! Or care! :angry:

Max, oh Max. I feel so sorry for him! Jake Wood is a really good actor also! He plays the character so convincing. You'd actually believe every word he said, every tear he cried! Oh, its just heartbreaking really!

Loved how everyone was leaving flowers for him outside the Vic! Shows they still loved him even after what he did! You couldn't help feeling sorry for him anyway, seeing the way he did! It was truly horrific! :(

• 2 weeks later...

Ahh last nights episode was heartbreaking, from Max's speech about Bradley's horrible taste in jumpers to Dot and Rachel laying the flowers at the end!

It was such a nice touch to have Julia's theme to end the episode with, its always such a pleasure hearing it , it just makes a scene magical imo.

I know that a lot of people aren't happy that it was Bradley's mum Rachel and Dot that the theme was played to , a lot have said they would have preferred Max or Stacey to be the ones for that scene. But to be honest I don't agree at all, I think it was just fitting that Dot and Rachel were the ones in the ending scene because when you think about it they were the only ones who haven't let him down. Max and Stacey practically destroyed his life when their affair was revealed , and Stacey was inadvertently responsible for his death.Max walked out on Bradley and his mum when he was younger for Tanya. Rachel on the other hand, she loved him and never did anything to hurt him, after Max left he was all she had and she was all he had. Dot , well she just adored Bradley, they had such a beautiful relationship which I will really really miss :(

So yeah, I think that Rachel and Dot we're the only real proper candidates to get Julia's theme at the end.

I read that

Amira has already finished filming and her final scenes will air on the 26th of April. So that must mean they Chryed reveal isn't long off

:D Although I will really miss Amira, she is a great character and fits in well with the Masood's.

and I am soooo looking forward to Max & Stacey's two-hander when she returns :D It should be explosive, especially seeing as it will be the first time they will have come face to face since since she ran away.

I am loving EastEnders at the moment :D

Oh my god, I just read that we will have some Stacey/Ronnie scenes laying flowers at Danielle's grave on the anniversary of her death :o This makes me so so happy!!

They so could use Julia's theme for this! :wub:

I am actually so excited and looking forward to it so much :wub::D

Its always nice when the dead are remembered in soaps :)

• 3 weeks later...

I really thought fridays episode was so fantastic!

Lacey and Jake just done the whole thing justice , just like I thought they would. They are a fine pair of actors :D

But what was so incredible was the episode ending :o I thought it was just the icing on the cake, hey at least we now know whereabouts Albert Square is :P

I really thought fridays episode was so fantastic!

Lacey and Jake just done the whole thing justice , just like I thought they would. They are a fine pair of actors :D

But what was so incredible was the episode ending :o I thought it was just the icing on the cake, hey at least we now know whereabouts Albert Square is :P

I have just watched the two-hander episode and I have to agree with everything you said. The ending really was incredible. I dont know why but there was just something about the ending that made me go wow. The angle from which it was filmed and the way the light from the houses lit up the street just added to it at the end.

Archived