EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

I have done some research into this since and it appears that they are only omitted from the theme by RTE. BBC still play the original theme. Bizarre though. I will be making sure to only watch on BBC from now on in order to get the full effect.

I know how you mean Mistified !!

I knew for ages that RTE doesn't have the drums anymore , well at least not the full drums and it really annoys me because I prefer watching on RTE ONE. The qualitys better on RTE and it looks a lot more clearer than on BBC. I usually watch as far as the RTE versions break then I switch over to BBC ONE so I can catch the full end theme.

RTE not only omit the drums but sometimes cut the ending scene short as well :angry:

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I'm surprised they are allowed cut it to be honest. I would imagine there is copyright on the theme tune which would prevent it from being tampered with. Maybe we should report them to the BBC.

:lol: that would show them not to mess with the theme tune :P

I'm finding it increasingly unlikely that Phil would attract so many women in the first place, let alone someone young and gorgeous like Dawn. He's meant to have some kind of rugged charm, but in truth he's bald and fat with an obnoxious personality, an alcohol problem and he still lives with his mother! What is there to like exactly? :huh:

I'm finding it increasingly unlikely that Phil would attract so many women in the first place, let alone someone young and gorgeous like Dawn. He's meant to have some kind of rugged charm, but in truth he's bald and fat with an obnoxious personality, an alcohol problem and he still lives with his mother! What is there to like exactly? :huh:

Well I suppose he's got money :P:lol:

I have completely given up with this soap in recent weeks, due to the fact that the only reason I watch it in the first place is just in case something happens!

I find the storylines <b>Boring</b> sometimes even sadistic <_<

In my opinion more happens in a week of Home and Away then apposed to a year in Eastenders.

There never ever seems to be a happy theme within the whole entire soap.

Usually they tend to drag a storyline out as much as they can that to be honest it gets boring, plus sometimes the storylines are so pathetic it makes me mad. <_<

I found the "Dotty-Nick" Storyline appalling and pathetic.

I've had my rant! :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Daniella Westbrook returns next week, Friday the 4th of September, (I reckon she will appear at the end of the episode, just before the credits) What do you think of the promotion thats been shown recently for her return? Should be good, looks intresting, and with the things I've read what will happen when she's back.

I did like Kim, when she was Sam, but because both Sid and Patsy are both in the show, I think its good that Daniella is back, I remember watching it, with all the Ricky/Bianca/Sam stuff, back when Daniella was in it

Archived