EastEnders

Ashirr-Leigh

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yea I feel the same, and it will be so weird to know that he is not in Eastenders anymore, I would of liked to see lots of Phil and Ian competition again.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

That would be exellent if they could but there wont be! :( I loved it back a few years, where there was competition between them all the time, was great to see it! :P

How on earth is Cindy gonna come back she's six feet under!!!!!

Where have you heard this from - i need proof!!!!

Grant & Phil are defently back - With Peg's... Sharon & Dennis...

ALSO RETURNEE SOON - Janine Butcher, Cathy Beale (or what ever it is now)

ALSO - Who said Frank???? Proof please!!

Ian dies??? From Phil - I cant see that happening!!!

It said in a paper somewhere that Cindy was returning, they were going to make out like her death wasn't real, she was on witness protectin or something. Eastenders have since denied that this is happening, though.

I don't know whether or not Frank returning is true but I have heard that and I haven't heard Eastenders denying it!

I think Ian could very well get killed by Phil - remember it was Ian who dropped him into the police when he came back to Albert Square to get some money from Billy.

Grant & Phil are defently back - With Peg's... Sharon & Dennis...

Ian dies??? From Phil - I cant see that happening!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Does anyone know when there back? Because im really exited! :D

I think Phil could kill Ian because of the police when he broke out of Jail which he shouldnt have gone back, I want him back soon! He should of then, not fair! :(

I used to be obsessed with 'enders. Then I watched h&a and stopped watching 'enders. Now I'm obsessed with both! My favourites are Stacey, Ruby and I'm glad Kat's back! :)

Also on the front of Inside Soap this week it has been confirmed Grant, Phil and Peggy are coming back!!! :lmaosmiley:

Stacey is definately one of my favourites, she's very witty and sarcastic. I'm glad Kat's back too, she's always good and seems to get good stories. It will be interesting to see her find out what Zoe has been up to whilst she was away..

Archived