MSN

Guest sexydorkybabe

• Replies 469
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just thought I'd say hello!

I don't actually know what to say about MSN in this board.. it can be quite annoying really! Lol. But we all love it, even though it likes to play stupid sometimes and refuses to log us on. Oh, and it goes all idiotic and plays the fun game of logging you off automatically, to get you mad! Then, when you finally have enough of 'Troubleshoot'-ing, and go to click "Exit", it goes and signs you in! Just to make you more annoyed! Lol.

Has anyone got the new Windows Live Messenger? I think it's pretty cool how you can leave messages to people for when they log on. :)

I always appear offline just to check whose online but then my mate always does that too and we love talking to eachother so he is usually appearing offline and so am I gahh its so annoying so now I just sign in for the heck of it.

That's exactly what happens to me! Lol.

Can anyone give me some advice please? I'm having problems signing into MSN, is anyone else having this problem? I dowloaded a FTP Client to access Mer's server, could this have anything to do with it? Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm having withdrawal symptoms!

Thanks

JeSs XxX

Archived