Tammin defends boob-job rumours

Guest Andy

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If she has had a boob job, it's not overly obvious. The girl looks stunning and it's definately been done well, if at all. Good on you, Tam!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, I agree! I personally would not judge her if she has had one.. That's her choice.. So no need to lie about it..

I agree..there are more important things in life than Tams bobbs!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You have to say that, you're a girl :rolleyes:

You're probably more interested in her hair or her shoes.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Well I'm a girl. I think there are more important things than Tam's boobs and I dont give a rats arse about her shoes or her hair either. Who cares if shes had a boob job?..its her body and its none of our bussiness. I actualy dont think she has btw...she is a tiny girl..probably a size 6 or 8.... and wearing a push up wonderbra would have the same effect.

Hasn't anyone heard of a push up bra?

She has definitley NOT had a boobjob... just look at any pictures of her from gettyimages taken AFTER the lLgies, and her chest is flat. She hosted So Fresh, the music show on Nine last week and she had no boobs then either... and that was filmed only a week or so ago.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

Puberty hits at approx. between 5 .5 and 6 stones in weight in girls...don't ask what that is in kilogrammes!! :) ...the reason children are hitting puberty earlier is because they are heavier younger due to being both taller and fatter. Some obese kids are hitting puberty as young as 8 or 9 now!!! It is also the reason why some girls lose their ability to menstruate if they diet excessively due to eg, eating disorders , because they fall below the necessary weight which triggers menstruation.

My daughters are both small and skinny aged 11 and 12 and haven't reached puberty , they are among the smallest in their year groups at school ...but some of their friends have begun to develop!!!

I was really skinny when I got my period at 10, and did not weigh 5.5-6 stones, so no.

Yeah those rumours have gone around NZ too, suposedly it's the hormones they feed the animals these days to get them to grow quicker. But if she has had a boob job or not, they are not natural or not enhanced! you can get those fake inplants that you put inside your bra! To go from flat to big! Also im not sure about others but when i lose weight - it goes in that area 2nd. You're pretty lucky to be a size 6-8 with say a D cup!!! So there is a god!?

Archived