Tammin defends boob-job rumours

Guest Andy

yes yes I do, go to the "aussie celebs" forum. They have tons of pics from the Logies, and much much more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you have an address for that? :huh: Sorry to bother you, it's just I don't know which forum you are talking about. :lol:

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Isn't puberty at 10 nowadays ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

For girls, yes. Girls generally start a few years earlier then boys. I think they say puberty starts typically between the ages of 8 and 14 for girls, but I think 8 would still be considered early.

In boys, puberty typically starts anywhere between 10 and 16. Most probably start around 13.

yes yes I do, go to the "aussie celebs" forum. They have tons of pics from the Logies, and much much more.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Would you have an address for that? :huh: Sorry to bother you, it's just I don't know which forum you are talking about. :lol:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

www.aussiecelebs.com/

do you know :

http://www.google.com/

I don't know about this - I remember thinking towards the end of her time on the show (the last 12-18 months) that she 'developed'. I remember in 2002 I was watching with a friend who didn't usually watch Home and Away and she looked at Dani and laughed and said "She has no boobs" - I don't know why I remember this so clearly. But she definitely had boobs for the last stretch of her time on the show.

So she may have had a boob job but I don't think it was just after her time on the show, it would have happened earlier, if it happened at all. And I saw her at the Logies and I don't think she looks grotesque a la Pamela Anderson.

And who really cares. I don't think anyone would care that much would they, everyone does it. If I was in the public eye and could afford it I'd have surgery too.

It's not something that's so embarrassing, so I don't see why she would bother denying it. And speculating in the media is a little silly, what about the real news. That kind of thing should be left for discussion boards.

Yes she had boobs towards the end, in the episodes shown in UK she has decent jugs.

Did you not see the scene the other day, she was holding Alf's rod against them and I remember thinking "Oh that's nice".

If she has had a boob job I think she'd come clean. Like everyone says, it's not that big a deal these days. Maybe it's different in Oz, but no one cares when famous people in England have plastic surgery. Natalie Cassidy from Eastenders has just had a boob job, she's about Tammin's age, and she admitted to it without any fuss. Personally I respect celebrities a lot more when they're honest and think it's silly to try and deny things like that. It just leads to more speculation. I think it's possible that Tammin just wore some sort of push-up bra or corset type thing, if no one's noticed them before.

Archived