I'll be Bec - hunt is on for new soap star

Guest Andy

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, more news on "Hunt for Hayley", it seems that Bec Cartwright, soon to be former Hayley, in an attempt to smooth things over with Channel 7 has signed on as a host for the program. Other hosts are to be "Home and Away" producer, Julie McGauran and Ian "We've got no where else for him now that My Restaurant Rules is almost over" Dickson.

An unknown Actress??! Lord help us..this will mean that Hayley won't be as good. I seriously think that they should get Lara Cox to replace Bec, she won't be as good, but they are similar in apperance. If this Hayley is crap, then there is one less character or even show that I will like.

From Channel 7, the network that brought you "The Mole", "Popstars" and "My Restaurant Rules" comes the brand new reality show, "Hunt For Hayley". Auditions will go right around the country looking for someone to replace Bec Cartwright on "Home And Away". From these auditions, a shortlist will perform scenes with some of the show's actors, and then eventually a new Hayley will be chosen.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

LMAO nice work...

Out There

Sunday Telegraph

22 May 2005

TOP TEN Applicants to replace Bec Cartwright on Home and Away:

1. Lleyton Hewitt

2. Jennifer Hawkins

3. Jemima (the ragdoll from Playschool)

4. Lecy Goranson (played Becky in Roseanne)

5. Sarah Chalke (also played Becky in Roseanne)

6. Nikki Webster

7. Vanessa Downing (played original Pippa on Home and Away)

8. Kim Clijsters

9. Eva Longoria

10. Judy Davis

Archived