Favourite Actor?

Guest broken_smile

Who is your Favourite Actor on Home and Away  

277 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, you're not wrong. That's what I based my answer on.

I was just saying alot of the male actors don't capture me like the female ones do. I'm totally captivated by scenes with Josie or Clare, but Robbie and Kim talking doesnt really interest me.

Peter's scenes in the Stalker investigation were very good though, and Jesse lately has been well portrayed.

Kim's been quite good lately as well, and I can see I'm going to like him alot more when his job with Josie gets into full swing.

Figured that out honey :)

And yes, for once I was actually going on acting talents rather than looks. Go me for doing that :lol:

ETA: Totally understand that. There are times where the female actors don't interest me all that much. The only ones who really do now are Josie, Morag and Kit. Can't help but notice that all three bring the snark in which is what I love

Ben, Kip or Chris. It's hard!! chris has improved loads, and he got a Logie so he must be good!! Kip's got better too, sinse Dani left! But I'm going for Ben. He just rules!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Logies really don't prove anything. Afterall, Bec was nominated for gold... :rolleyes:

Ivar, followed by Alf, NicĀ  and Ben. the others are not really actors...they are eye candy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree, the others aren't all eye candy. Some of them (naming no names, Chris and Kip) are, but not all. Jason Smith has made Robbie into a great character, and if Tobi and Tim are supposed to be eye candy, God help us!

Ivar, followed by Alf, NicĀ  and Ben. the others are not really actors...they are eye candy.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I disagree, the others aren't all eye candy. Some of them (naming no names, Chris and Kip) are, but not all. Jason Smith has made Robbie into a great character, and if Tobi and Tim are supposed to be eye candy, God help us!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

a lot of the teeny bobbers are raving about toby...and Tim has his followers....

Providng I dont think with my hormones...LOL...and think only about acting ability and general all round well developed character etc I like Ivar, Ray and Nicolas Bishop[...they are all good actors and relly play their parts well.

• 1 month later...

Archived