Drugs rife at Logies

Guest Di

I've actually got a quite a funny story about drugs.

One day at school, it was beginning to snow and despite being 17 most of the class went delirious.

Unfortunately one teacher heard me say a sniff of the white stuff on it's way and they all go off their heads. They thought I had info on drugs in the school, that's not to say I didn't.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But I'm still a child at heart and at 18 you could argue I'm still a child at age.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

why? at 18 you could argue I'm still a child at age.

What's your shoe size Ryan?have you heard the saying act your age not your shoe size :wink:

Well if people that are 10 can understand some of my double entendres they should be on Mastermind.

I come on this board for fun, and if becoming a Contributor means I can't tell risque jokes or rip the **** out of people, or have to criticise people for doing stuff that I in some cases have dabbled with, well, what's that post.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah but there's having fun and there's having fun Ryan,Your saying it's okay to take drug's.

Archived