time out - Bec Cartwright

Guest Andy

time out

Herald-Sun

4 May 2005

HOME and Away producers will allow Bec Cartwright (left) time off in July to support fiance Lleyton Hewitt at Wimbledon.

Cartwright is contracted to the soap until the end of the year. She insists she has yet to make a long-term decision about her future on it.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

time out

Herald-Sun

4 May 2005

HOME and Away producers will allow Bec Cartwright (left) time off in July to support fiance Lleyton Hewitt at Wimbledon.

Cartwright is contracted to the soap until the end of the year. She insists she has yet to make a long-term decision about her future on it.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bet thay would not do that for any of the over Actors on the show <_<

If i was a producer on home and away i'd say on ! say and work

They definitely wouldn't do that for the rest of the cast. Imagine going into work one day and saying 'can I please have the whole summer off?', would your boss say yes? I don't think so! :lol: They're obviously pandering to her because she is the 'star' of the show. As for her not making a decision, I'd say that was code for her leaving unless she doesn't get a better offer.

I think its basically called sucking up. If they give in to her demands, they have more hope that she will sign a new contract and stay on the show.

Its wrong considering there are better actors & actresses on the show and yet they give her more attention <_<

Archived