The 'have a moan' thread

starlet_girl

my sympathy's to you all and good luck in your exam's/test's. :D

I did mine in 1988 when the G.C.S.E'S where quite new not sure if we were the first to do them ?. :rolleyes:

The crap weather were having.And poor Kane and Kirsty more heartache for them.:(

• Replies 11.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What is the GSCE? Is it like the HSC? or the SC?

HSC is your leaving school final exams in Year 12 and its a 3hr exam for each subject you do (your electives) and SC is your Year 10 final exams which is just English Maths and Science

What is the GSCE? Is it like the HSC? or the SC?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Erm well Di has to think waaaaaaaay back,they felt like it, the longest was my Art exam it was two full school days we didn't have to wear our school uniform's for them day's.I think the average time is 1 to 2hr's?. :wink:

Yeah Math's English Science and if you go to a Catholic school like my son you have to do RE as well these are the exam's you have to do.You choose in Y9 what your gonna do in Y 10 and 11 I heard the head of year or your form tutor has to choose so many subject's for you to do.?. :o

Haha!!

Sorry.? :(? It just had to be said!!

I was on seat 7 for my test before, my very unlucky number! And it was sunny! AND my chair was red. (seriously, my unlucky things are weird...) Now something is bound to happen now. :lol:

I got maths tomorrow!!? :ph34r: 3 tests!

Did you know... :lol:

Someone of the age of 14, i.e ME! only has a concentration span of 15 minutes...? Now, tomorrow morning i have a mental maths test, then straight after, without a break, a non calculator test... the mental maths test alone takes 15 minutes... then another hour for the other test.... :lol: Bahaha!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Year 9 SATs, hey? Youch.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Got mine as well...send sympathy please. I hate exams... they're so depressing

I was meaning to ask about GCSE's aswell! Scotland has totally different exams from England and the rest of the Uk and also different school years. When you say year 9, I don't know what that is! :huh: Lol! :lol:

I think (this is only a rough guess, though!) that GCSE's are the equivalent of Scottish Standard Grade exams (I did them last year).. so, if that's right, GSCE's are what you would do 2 years before the HSC in Australia?

Could be totally wrong though!

I was meaning to ask about GCSE's aswell! Scotland has totally different exams from England and the rest of the Uk and also different school years. When you say year 9, I don't know what that is!  :huh:  Lol!  :lol: 

I think (this is only a rough guess, though!) that GCSE's are the equivalent of Scottish Standard Grade exams (I did them last year).. so, if that's right, GSCE's are what you would do 2 years before the HSC in Australia?

Could be totally wrong though!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah... I think A-Levels (2 years post GCSE) are more the equivalent to the Aussie HSC (well, if Kirsty's age is anything to go by :rolleyes: )... not too sure how we match up with Scotland, though.

Exams (Full A Level) are looming scarily close for me too... they're stressing me out big style and it's times like this that I curse myself for giving into temptation and coming online when I'm meant to be sat here studying. :P Damn this site...

Archived