Couples who took forever to get together

project90

I noticed lot of ones were around 2016-2017 era . 

Justin and Phoebe when they finally got together officially it wasn’t long after Phoebe left .

Matt and Evie I think they dragged it out for them to leave together as think they already had idea they eventually leave together after Josh and Maddy left. 

Tori and Nate slimier to Justin and Phoebe as when they finally got together Nate left not long after. 

Billie and VJ in getting married even though they were together for some time. 

11 hours ago, j.laur5 said:

Justin and Phoebe when they finally got together officially it wasn’t long after Phoebe left .

Tori and Nate slimier to Justin and Phoebe as when they finally got together Nate left not long after. . 

That's been a problem since day one really. Frank and Bobby took so long to get together that they only ended up with only a few months of marriage before Alex Papps quit. 

I'd say John and Marilyn took ages to get together too. I vaguely remember Marilyn having feelings for John while he was still married to Gina and they may have been separated or going through some issues at the time? Then that sort of got dropped, then Gina died and eventually they got together after that. 

I guess it depends how you look at it? Technically Donald and Marilyn took ages to get together after first meeting in 1989, but a romance wasn't even on the writers' radar then. Similarly, I don't think romance was really on the writers' radar for Leah and Zac and Justin initially either, but they were eventually paired up. 

In terms of reunions, Jack and Martha was the most drawn out. We all knew it was inevitable, but the writers dragged it out well over two years and it got quite tiresome after a while. 

Aden and Nicole.They were clearly attracted to each other from the beginning but didn't properly get together until just a few months before he left.Even their previous fling was over a year after they met.

Ric and Matilda didn't get together until well over a year after they were first suggested to have feelings for each other, although at least they stayed on the show for two years or so afterwards.

Blake and Fin had a bit of a feeling of the leftover pair when she was first introduced, they had a kiss that didn't go anywhere, and by the time they finally got together, it was so near his departure he'd already been taken off the opening credits.

On 13/02/2023 at 20:50, CaptainHulk said:

Miles/Leah - Various factors were in the way.

Omg yes, someone said them, i was just about too, They were and remain one of the best couples, it just dragged out to his final year before they got together, would been nice to see them as a couple on screen for longer.

Archived