zara grace

Story Title: There's Something You Should Know
Type of story: One Shot
Main Characters: Dean Thompson & Ziggy Astoni [mentions of Bree]
BTTB rating: T
Genre: Drama
Does story include spoilers: Yes for UK viewers
Any warnings: Mentions of Abuse 
Summary: When Dean tells Ziggy the truth about Bree and her husband.

After talking to Remi, then Bree, Dean anger had gone away. In fact he could see understand why Bree would see things the way that she did because Unfortunately it was the way she had lived for years because of her prick of a husband, who Dean honestly wanted to punch in the face for what he did to her. Dean felt sick at the thought of what was happening to Bree and wished he could help her, and if she asked for it, he knew he would be there.

He just pulled up at the farmhouse, relieved to be seeing his pregnant girlfriend, after a long twelve hours, but in the back of his mind he knew Ziggy would be angry at Bree and he knew that he would end up breaking his promise to Remi and telling his girlfriend the truth, just to calm her down.

The moment he walked in, he could hear footsteps and soon was greeted by his smiling girlfriend, who ran into his arms and held on tight and he did the same back, not only because he was glad to see her but because he knew she was safe and out of harms way.

Once they parted, the pair headed into the living room and Dean hadn't even made it to the couch when Ziggy started ranting "She had no right to report you, who does she think she is. Does she realize the hell she put you through and me. Why would she even think it?" As Ziggy was about to speak again Dean cut her off "Zig just drop this." Ziggy looked directly at Dean "Why should I?" Dean took a breath "Because there's some things that you don't know, so just drop this, it's over, the charges are dropped, now drop this." Dean was getting annoyed now, he needed her to drop this as he knew that Bree was already going through enough because of her husband and Dean knew that she didn't need to deal with his girlfriend on top of that.

As Ziggy spoke she couldn't believe Dean didn't fire up and agree with her instead telling her to drop this, like shouldn't he be as mad as her. The thing that made Ziggy confused though was the fact Dean said there's stuff she didn't know, so he clearly knew something that she didn't "Like what?" Dean knew it, he would have to tell her now, and as much as he didn't want to break people's trust, he knew the only way Ziggy would drop this is if she knew the truth.

Dean stood up and walked towards Ziggy "Look Remi spoke to me and he told me something about Bree and her reasons and after hearing them and speaking to her, I understand her point." Ziggy crossed her arms as she looked at her partner "Give me one good reason." Dean looked at her "Zig, her husband abuses her." Ziggy was shocked, she had no idea and felt awful, for ranting, for saying what she did to Bree, she couldn't believe Bree had to go through that "How bad?" Dean looks down "According to her and Remi bad, I went to see her before I came here and she feels horrible for what she did and she explained to me about Jacob, he's abused her since she went to Medical school, that years, she had to live with this, she didn't deserve that." Dean was emotional now "No, she doesn't your right. I'm going to speak to her and let her know I'll be here if she needs me." Dean nodded "I'm sure she would appreciate that, right now, me, you and Remi are the only ones who know and you can help her in a way both me and Remi can't." Ziggy grabbed her keys before kissing Dean "Thanks for telling me." She then walked out of the house.

Ziggy walked out, feeling horrible for the doctor, she knew she didn't deserve that and was glad Dean told her because now she could understand why Bree did what she did and she knew that would do everything she could to help her through this, she planned on saying sorry for what she said and then helping her whenever she needed it, helping her until this whole situation was fully over.

Comments

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to There's Something You Should Know

Archived