HAA 35 YEAR AWARDS

zara grace

39 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

Great idea Zara! You deserve to win the day today

Thank you, also keep an eye out on this fourm as the second part of voting will be opening in only a few days

11 minutes ago, LD43 said:

What a good idea! I've filled out my response already.

I was surprised that Christian was listed in the Morgan family but Mia and Chloe not in the Parata's. I suppose everyone views things differently though.?

Thank you and tbh I forgotten about them. Part 2 will be open in the next few days so keep an eye out

4 minutes ago, Herx said:

This is a good idea but I must say that the villains selection is really lacking. Where is Angie Russell, Morag, Gary Samuels, Saul Bennett to name a few.

But to be honest I don’t really look at Morag as much as villain like lot of other villains we had on show and other than then her 1993 appearances and even then that’s hardly biggest crime character done and in 80s I didn’t think Morag as villian just someone with gaint chip of there shoulder who **** every one out. 

10 hours ago, Herx said:

This is a good idea but I must say that the villains selection is really lacking. Where is Angie Russell, Morag, Gary Samuels, Saul Bennett to name a few.

Gardy's missing too. Sure he was only in it for about a pint but he made Roman's life a misery.

On 17/11/2022 at 07:32, zara grace said:

Thank you and tbh I forgotten about them.

thankfully they weren't overly popular (i mean I didnt mind Mia but was never really a fan of Chloe), Christian was very popular and for me personally he made me enjoy Tori more because of their chemistry so I think it was a great call to put him in there

10 minutes ago, CaptainTed84 said:

thankfully they weren't overly popular (i mean I didnt mind Mia but was never really a fan of Chloe), Christian was very popular and for me personally he made me enjoy Tori more because of their chemistry so I think it was a great call to put him in there

Omg same, I didn't pay much attention to Tori until Christian first episode and saw the chemistry between them and I was hooked after that. Penny and Ditch chemistry is one of the best the show had to be honest.

12 hours ago, Herx said:

1 hour ago, CaptainHulk said:

Gardy's missing too. Sure he was only in it for about a pint but he made Roman's life a misery.

Hi Guys

The Villians was a hard one as my mind went blank and I couldn't remember everyone, sorry if yours were missed.

Archived