Most Popular Character 2022

Chris J

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 07/11/2022 at 18:37, Therese K said:

I don't even really comment on this forum anymore, but I can't resist turning up and voting for the same characters as I always do, because if my favorite characters scored low and I hadn't voted it would be all my fault.

I feel the exact same way, I always have a sense of foreboding that if I didn't vote, my favourite characters may not have a shot. 

9 hours ago, pembie said:

I didn’t vote this time I found it quite boring  this year and I been stressed out about things  I expect Tane will be near top 

you do realise that how you personally feel about the show in 2022 has 0 effect on the voting? you can vote for characters from as far back as the Pilot. It's not exclusive to Tane and co

• 3 weeks later...

...and we're off!

The countdown of a whopping 196 characters in this year's poll has now begun, with those that scored 1-2 points.

Click/tap the image below to be taken to the index.

MPC22-167.jpg

Big thanks goes to @Chris J who had to sort through over 2000 votes to ensure things were shipshape, and to @Red Ranger 1 for going ahead with providing a particularly long commentary this year!

Archived