Who's done the worst thing on the show?

project90

Whilst it falls under the category of Be Worse If It Was Someone Else, for sheer ruthlessness, it's hard to beat Andy murdering Jake while he was in a coma.

Mick raping Billie must be high up: There's something very chilling about the way he'd never met her yet went there obviously planning to rape her. Somehow it seems worse than someone acting on a sense of entitlement, or a grudge, or opportunism.

In terms of causing extreme suffering to a large amount of people, I think that one would go to Hugo and the others involved in the people trafficking.

53 minutes ago, Bobby Forever Missed said:

censorship much?

In fairness, Dan HAS issued warnings before.

8 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Whilst it falls under the category of Be Worse If It Was Someone Else, for sheer ruthlessness, it's hard to beat Andy murdering Jake while he was in a coma.

Hmm... Given how Jake offed Charlie and Casey, I'm not that sympathetic. That said I never liked/cared for Andy so him rotting in jail makesno odds to me.

Also...

The BLATANT lies about Sexual assaults (Don/Joanne,  Nick/Angie, Kim/Tara, Nate/Billie) that's pretty toxic right there.

• 2 weeks later...

Being me, I couldn’t pick on just one person, so here's my view of whose the worst of the worst: 

Kane raping Dani and Mick raping Billie. 

Johnny Cooper killing Rocco, his own brother, framing and terrorising Rocco's foster brother over said murder and almost killing and possibly raping Sally. 

Andy drugging Maddy to try and take back Josh

Hugo Austin and his associates in human trafficking 

Angie Russell framing a teenager. 

Pirovic killing Charlie and Casey just to get back at Brax. 

Colby's continous gaslighting of Dean and Bella. 

Josh West and almost everything he did during his campaign against almost the entire town before his death. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Also, something I wanted to add, I feel like Andy and Josh running away is also one of the worst things done on this show at least in terms of sentimentality. Both of them caused harm to the community and for all their talk of remorse and shame, the first chance of a getaway they took and didn't bother to care for all the damage they have caused in their wake and will continue to cause to Summer Bay as a result of their actions. I've given the two slack in the past, but overtime I had a change of heart. 

23 hours ago, D.B said:

Also, something I wanted to add, I feel like Andy and Josh running away is also one of the worst things done on this show at least in terms of sentimentality. Both of them caused harm to the community and for all their talk of remorse and shame, the first chance of a getaway they took and didn't bother to care for all the damage they have caused in their wake and will continue to cause to Summer Bay as a result of their actions. I've given the two slack in the past, but overtime I had a change of heart. 

They eventually were caught but off-screen.

Archived