Who's done the worst thing on the show?

project90

7 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

David, who caused Sophie to get pregnant while she was still at school. Because of him, she became a teenage mother before she was ready to start a family.

Storyline well before my time but doesn't it take 2 to tango? He wasn't putting pressure on her to get pregnant or anything like that?

14 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

David, who caused Sophie to get pregnant while she was still at school. Because of him, she became a teenage mother before she was ready to start a family.

Make like Elsa and let it go, man.

It's not like he forced himself on her ala Kane with Dani.

Sophie got a happyish ending years down the track. Bet you must have rolled your eyes when you found out she named her 2nd child after him!?

Ā 

23 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Captain Hulk. You keep telling me I should let go of this?

On that same vein, don't you think that Sophie should have let go of David?

She's a fictional character and it hurt her deeply but she eventually found peace. Mary from all accounts was on hand to help her with Tamara in WA in the intervening years and helped with Baby David too.

You're a real person and it STILL seems to have you all pumped up after 30yrs!

23 hours ago, Old H&A Fan said:

Captain Hulk. You keep telling me I should let go of this?

On that same vein, don't you think that Sophie should have let go of David?

If you wish to continue your debate with CaptainHulk, take it to your PMs - we're not having another thread taken over with all of this again.

Archived