H&A, does it deserve the title of longest running Australian soap?

Homeandawayfan.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 04/03/2022 at 23:42, Homeandawayfan. said:

Stefan Dennis once said he would not rule out leaving Neighbours for H&A. So I guess he would not mind uprooting from Melbourne to Sydney. I guess if it is work, and it pays his bills, he will do it. He said he is an actor after all.

I'd love to see Stefan in Home and Away. Maybe we will get a few Neighbours regulars there.

On 08/03/2022 at 01:55, hapitoby said:

I'd love to see Stefan in Home and Away. Maybe we will get a few Neighbours regulars there.

I would love to see Stefan in H&A. While he has not ruled it out, would be want to uproot from Melbourne to Sydney?

I hope Collette Mann comes into H&A in the future, even for just a guest role.

• 3 weeks later...

I think you'll see enough crossover.  The pool in Australia is tiny compared to the UK.  Look at the mid-afternoon Australian ITV dramas of the 80's and 90's and loads of Home & Away cast were in them.  Even look at stuff like Breakers - so many of them ended up in Summer Bay.

Certainly it's not unfair to say Home & Away is a major stepping stone to Hollywood either.

Stefan Dennis, Ryan Moloney and Jackie Woodburne would still be seen as Paul, Toadie or Susan if they did join H&A. I would still love for at least one of them to join. Jackie applied twice decades ago but lost out both times. Stefan or Jackie in H&A, bring it on.

I know former Neighbours actor David Clencie follows the H&A Twitter page now. David often interacts with followers on social media about his Neighbours days.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived