Why haven’t they ever bought in Irene grandchildren?.

j.laur5

If they did, would they then ask Tina to return for a Fin appearance?  We know that Fin is definitely still around, and Paul and Mark are adults now.

Nathan and the Irish girl are a mystery.

Has Irene considered visiting her granddaughter in Cyprus yet?  Maybe in 12 years time, if Irene and Leah are still there, could there be a teen Luc appearance?

I can't really remember much of Damian being mentioned, and since he became a priest, would he have not married and had a family?

I've also wondered if Irene would have kept in touch with Selina and Steven and visited them and their kids?

On 12/12/2021 at 21:19, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

If they did, would they then ask Tina to return for a Fin appearance?  We know that Fin is definitely still around, and Paul and Mark are adults now.

I am sure they would ask Tina, but if she declined, I also don't think they would hesitate to recast the role. They recast the more iconic Roo Stewart, plus Duncan a few years back too. Mark and Paul being adults means they probably fit well into the current cast, which is dominated by twentysomethings. 

On 12/12/2021 at 21:19, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

So essentially a blank canvas. I wonder if the producers would consider bringing Nathan, Grace and their children in as a family unit, like the Astonis or the Sutherlands. It would definitely give Irene a more prominent role. 

On 12/12/2021 at 10:19, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

On 12/12/2021 at 10:19, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I can't really remember much of Damian being mentioned

It was confirmed a couple of years ago that Nathan and Grace are at least married, and Damian living in Auckland has also been mentioned a couple of times in the past few years - Irene went to visit him last year for his birthday.