When did Sally start getting mature?

project90

3 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

I'm not sure if you're still trying to insist Sally hadn't slept with Tim or not, but even with the ITV showing (I don't know if it was edited or not), it was clear that they did it.

I'm more thinking along the lines of the Scott biz where Sally talksto Shannon in the aftermath. All I remember is them being choppy choppy with EVERYTHING.

What I'm attempting (tripping over my own damn self).to say is the plan may well have been in place for Sal to sleep with Scott ahead of Tim and end up regretting. 

*wipes brow, tries to steer course back*

2004-08 was arguably HER era but Her maturity began in 1997 fellas notwithstanding. I'd even say 1996 at a push.

9 hours ago, CaptainHulk said:

What I'm attempting (tripping over my own damn self).to say is the plan may well have been in place for Sal to sleep with Scott ahead of Tim and end up regretting. 

Ah, okay, with you. She did end up regretting it anyway but I guess she at least had a "positive" first sexual experience first. (Tim later turning out to be nearly as bad as Scott notwithstanding!)

9 hours ago, Red Ranger 1 said:

Ah, okay, with you. She did end up regretting it anyway but I guess she at least had a "positive" first sexual experience first. (Tim later turning out to be nearly as bad as Scott notwithstanding!)

I just saw Tim as a dude with an inferiority complex and a jealous streak that torpedoed the relationship whereas Scott was an out-and-out dick.

Archived