Character interaction you would like to have seen?

j.laur5

What are some characters that you would like to see interact that were not on the show at same the time. 

Justin and Brax- I think this two would have some interesting interactions as both were hot headed and fiery men. 

Colleen and Michael Ross -I think Colleen would really rub Michael up the wrong way had Colleen been living in the caravan park while Michael was on the show. 

Donald and John - I think these two together would make interesting viewing as both are such different people from each other. 

Ailsa  and Roo from 2010-I think these two would have a warm loving step mother and step daughter relationship and I say Martha would never be brought back from the dead had Ailsa lived till this day. 

What are your characters interactions that you would like to have seen. 

• John changed the title to Character interaction you would like to have seen?

Steven Matheson and Evie MacGuire following the deaths of Oscar, Hannah, etc.  They both lost a lot of family members as teenagers, including multiple in fires/explosions.

Edward Dunglass and Seb Miller.  They both grew up without their fathers around and Edward could have helped Seb to get used to Fisher.

Selina and Flynn sharing a ride to work and leaving Steven and Sally to have a catch-up coffee.

Bobby and Seb too.

On 03/11/2021 at 22:58, Jezz said:

Josie Russell and Amanda Vale.

Josie left in episode 3993. Amanda's first appearance was the very next episode.

Most obviously replacement ever!. 

Also I always would love had Ailsa and Beth be on show at same time as think she two would had strong friendship.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived