Moving On (by Zig) - comments

beachside

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, beachside said:

Awww Bella and Emmett!!

Wish we got more Bella and Logan in the show!!

I glad you loved Bella and Emmett and let's hope we do get more Bella and Logan.

38 minutes ago, christine king said:

Aww Mackenzie and Emmett could of had a really good relationship if given half the chance, they have so much potential.

I’m loving Logan and Mackenzie on the show though. Logan is just awesome.

They could off but so could of Bella and Emmett. I'm loving Mackenzie and Logan too. They are my second favourite couple after Tori and Christian.

44 minutes ago, Zig said:

They could off but so could of Bella and Emmett. I'm loving Mackenzie and Logan too. They are my second favourite couple after Tori and Christian.

I think Emmett is way too old for Bella and if they had of got together on the show it would feel wrong to me. Dean and Ziggy are my second favourite couple on the show currently. I love Mackenzie and Logan but need to see a lot more of them before they become my fav. Torian are a special case honestly I don’t fall for couples that quickly but somehow I did for them.