Main Site Updates

Chris J

Attension, everyone...:P.

We have just launched an exciting new feature here at Back to the Bay, and so with great honour I hearby announce the launch of The Interactive Corner.

What is it? you may ask.

Well, the feature - which covers many different H&A topics - is split into 5 different sections.

They are:

Home and Away Round-up

Storyline Spotlights

Character Spotlights

Episode Spotlights

BTTB Round-up

'Storyline Spotlights', 'Character Spotlights' and 'Episode Spotlights' include reviews and member comments from the forum, while 'Home and Away Round-up' and 'BTTB Round-up' cover one off features and what's been going on on the site respectively.

The feature has been in progress for some time, so now that it's here, we'd love to know what you think of it. Do you think the topics we've chosen are good ones? Would you add anything or would you take something away? If you've got a question about the new feature, please feel free to PM one of the staff, who would be happy to help.

The BTTB team hope you enjoy this new feature :D.

Lauren (Contributor).

I quite like the feature... I haven't been around as much for the two months or so, been too busy with personal things, so it was a good read and to get a good catch up on things. I could tell a hell of alot of work was put into it, so job well done to all those involved. :D

I like the Interactive Feature too. Its good to know what your fellow HA fans are doing etc. I haven't poked around the site for awhile (bad me) and will be doing so in the future.

Thanks for all the hard work everyone does!

PS: Thanks for Ryan for uploading those videos.

Edited by Natasha

Attension, everyone...:P.

We have just launched an exciting new feature here at Back to the Bay, and so with great honour I hearby announce the launch of The Interactive Corner.

Lauren (Contributor).

Wow, it's great.. Thanks as always , to everyone who was involoved making the feature...

Wow, when you look at the list of what’s been going off in H&A the last few months… There has been a lot of awesome storylines... Hasn’t there!!

Some happy and some very, very sad... a couple of yarn storyline too. But most of the last few months in Summer Bay... Have been bloody awesome.

The newbie’s, well def a couple of erm cute ones he he... Great Morag is back in the thik of things too...

Abt flipping Time, Rach and Tony got there act together... I really hope they stay together for a long while...

Colleen as ever has given us and the Summer Bayer’s. Some light funny, moments. Amongst the heavy storylines... I have loved how Colleen always seems to make things way more complicated… Than they should he he...

Cassie.s HIV storyline, was way better than I ever thought it was going to be... Blew me away...also Aden’s storylines have been my fave top 10 storylines.

Aden’s storylines have also gone from strength to strength... Just like Todd’s acting...

Oh erm he he like the BTTB members news he he

Whilst Di and Freakybuffy saw Westlife and Boyzone in their respective concerts. :P

Edited by Di