Main Site Updates

Chris J

Thanks for the updates.

Wow, I wish Christie Hayes and Hubby , all the best x x x

Lynne McGranger, will be appearing on The Morning Show in her capacity as ambassador for the Youngcare Walk.

All over Australia, young people in need of 24/7 nursing care are being placed in nursing homes for the elderly as their are no facilities or places for them elsewhere. Youngcare is dedicated to providing purpose built accommodation to support young people with high care needs .

Wow, something close to my heart. Hope all goes well.

As a lot of you know, I have a son with DMD, which is a terminal disorder, Tom will be 17 soon. I'm dreading when he leaves. The restpite centre next yr. Even thou he will be going to residental College, he will be coming home, some weekends and all the hoildays.

Cause whats on offer here in the UK. Cause I'm quite ill myself. So I will need suport to help look after him at times, esp if I end up in the hospital etc..

This is such an awesome idea. I really hope there is going to be more places like this for the Younger adults.

Thank you so much for all the behind the scenes features Dan. :) It was very interesting to see and read about what really happens when they are filming scenes. I will miss them but I guess you can't hang around Palm Beach forever! Or can you?! :P:D