Main Site Updates

Chris J

BTTB is privileged to be an honorary member of North Palm Beach Surf Life Saving Club, the iconic club known to millions worldwide as the location of Summer Bay's very own SLSC. We caught up with Club Captain Paul O'Keefe to see whats going down at our local club.

Wow, thats bloody fantasic news. :D . I really hope it's a great success. Hope everyone has a great time and enjoys their experience!

http://backtothebay.net/features/brads-departure.shtml

A feature to remember Brad as he leaves the Bay.

Just wanted to let you know the link to Brad Armstrong's Headmaster's Report in the section: The Headmaster's Report

As Brad leaves, we look at the heads of Summer Bay who have gone before him, doesn't link to his report, it links to Barry Hyde's (and Barry's report is also under his own name).

Just thought someone might want to know!

http://backtothebay.net/features/brads-departure.shtml

A feature to remember Brad as he leaves the Bay.

Just wanted to let you know the link to Brad Armstrong's Headmaster's Report in the section: The Headmaster's Report

As Brad leaves, we look at the heads of Summer Bay who have gone before him, doesn't link to his report, it links to Barry Hyde's (and Barry's report is also under his own name).

Just thought someone might want to know!

Thanks for poining that out, Dark Angel :D. I'll see if I can get someone in the staff section to change it :wink:.