Main Site Updates

Chris J

Thanks Ryan I did ask Dan a while ago and he responded with this:

Hey,

Yep don't worry it's in my possession. I've been so busy lately doing Behind the Scenes pics and trying to organise other interviews etc so it's slipped down the queue a little bit

Cheers,

Dan

I'm just extremely impatient. I shouldn't take it out on the 20th Anniversary feature which rocks and I'm sure I'm not alone when I say how much I appreciate the work that's gone into it. :rolleyes:

All these 20th anniversary updates are great but I'm still waiting for an interview where a bunch of us (me and a few others) asked Miss Dramaqueen some questions zonks ago (Is zonk a word? :unsure: If it is it's spelt wrong, right?) . I do not blame Coral AT ALL- I do blame the intrusion of this 20th Anniversary Feature, I mean who cares if Matt Wilson dissapeared into a cupboard? Or if Carly had an identical twin sister? Besides I never really celebrated my 20th, I did however have a smashing 21st.

Anyway seeing how she comes online to clarify her gender, I'm really tempted to flog (is that the right word? I don't mean to sound dirty!) Coral with hundreds of PM's full of questions about Pacific Drive and Gay love triangles. Anyway I better hide until a response comes.

PS I love the 20th anniversary feature. The 20th anniversary feature rocks.

As if by magic... Miss Dramaqueen's interview is now up on the main site.... especially you for you :D

(She is also judging this years script comp again so get sharpening those pencils...... get those creative juices flowing.... we will be announcing this years task in the next few weeks. :D)

The Coral interview is fantastic!!! Thank you, Coral, and of course the person/people involved in bringing the interview together :D.

(She is also judging this years script comp again so get sharpening those pencils...... get those creative juices flowing.... we will be announcing this years task in the next few weeks. :D)

Yay! I'm entering again this year, if I think i'm up to the task :P.

All these 20th anniversary updates are great but I'm still waiting for an interview where a bunch of us (me and a few others) asked Miss Dramaqueen some questions zonks ago (Is zonk a word? :unsure: If it is it's spelt wrong, right?) . I do not blame Coral AT ALL- I do blame the intrusion of this 20th Anniversary Feature, I mean who cares if Matt Wilson dissapeared into a cupboard? Or if Carly had an identical twin sister? Besides I never really celebrated my 20th, I did however have a smashing 21st.

Anyway seeing how she comes online to clarify her gender, I'm really tempted to flog (is that the right word? I don't mean to sound dirty!) Coral with hundreds of PM's full of questions about Pacific Drive and Gay love triangles. Anyway I better hide until a response comes.

PS I love the 20th anniversary feature. The 20th anniversary feature rocks.

As if by magic... Miss Dramaqueen's interview is now up on the main site.... especially you for you :D

Thankyou I love you all!

• 2 weeks later...