Main Site Updates

Chris J

Have i missed something or has Coral Drouyn had a sex change. I always thought she was female. "Nothing is more interesting than a family paternity drama, or at least that's what Coral Drouyn though during his brief reign as Home and Away script ...." quote from intro to family ties. :P

Updates are great!! Well done to all involved

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is a separate section on MT for updating the updates section so assumedly that hasn't been updated if anyone understands that :P I will get onto it now. :)

Edit: Just checked and the last update says 11th January, assumedly someones sorted it.

Have i missed something or has Coral Drouyn had a sex change. I always thought she was female. "Nothing is more interesting than a family paternity drama, or at least that's what Coral Drouyn though during his brief reign as Home and Away script ...." quote from intro to family ties. :P

Updates are great!! Well done to all involved

Hehehehe....Nope...I'm still female :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: and Two years is NOT a brief reign.... it's certainly longer than anyone since - and a week's a long time in television

All these 20th anniversary updates are great but I'm still waiting for an interview where a bunch of us (me and a few others) asked Miss Dramaqueen some questions zonks ago (Is zonk a word? :unsure: If it is it's spelt wrong, right?) . I do not blame Coral AT ALL- I do blame the intrusion of this 20th Anniversary Feature, I mean who cares if Matt Wilson dissapeared into a cupboard? Or if Carly had an identical twin sister? Besides I never really celebrated my 20th, I did however have a smashing 21st.

Anyway seeing how she comes online to clarify her gender, I'm really tempted to flog (is that the right word? I don't mean to sound dirty!) Coral with hundreds of PM's full of questions about Pacific Drive and Gay love triangles. Anyway I better hide until a response comes.

PS I love the 20th anniversary feature. The 20th anniversary feature rocks.

• Dan F changed the title to Main Site Updates

Archived