Main Site Updates

Chris J

Whilst I think it's great that people are putting together a departure book for Sally/Kate why attempt to hide the fact that she's leaving from the headlines on the front page (I assume it was so people wouldn't be spoiled if they didn't want to) when there is a thread called 'Kate/Sally Goodbye feature' on the forum?

Whilst I think it's great that people are putting together a departure book for Sally/Kate why attempt to hide the fact that she's leaving from the headlines on the front page (I assume it was so people wouldn't be spoiled if they didn't want to) when there is a thread called 'Kate/Sally Goodbye feature' on the forum?

I think the only place where the goodbye feature topic is posted, in in the 'announcements' board. Not everyone takes much of a look in there, so I guess it was the most inconspicuous place that kind of topic could be put, for members who don't want to know about which cast are departing, etc.

But like Ryan said, I don't think there was a specific reason as such.

The winning wedding is now posted. A huge thank you to Ryan and lauren for their help.

Anyone surprised? I was; my favourite couple won but I was really surprised one of the current 'hot couples' or at least a more recent couple was the winner. Any thoughts on how the voting for this contest was organised? Was it maybe fairer to do it the way we did by asking people to vote and then finding an average? Does that give older characters a chance against the current fan favourites? Just curious...

Thanks to everyone who voted and for those who missed it... there's always most popular character.. :P

^ I was suprised they came top aswell. I'm glad a less recent wedding won though...I was expecting JnM to come top.

I thought the way the voting was done was perfect :P. But then again, I have to say that :P. Joking aside, I genuinely think that the voting was very fair and well done :D.

Like Kat said, thank you to everyone that did vote and for those that didn't, get yourselves into the MPC threads now!!