Main Site Updates

Chris J

Well I guess I'll be the one to thank Kat and others for collating and putting together the Kim feature! :D

Forgot to mention at the time, but last week the Locations section was given a bit of a new layout in preparation for lots of updates in the coming weeks.

A Road Trip plan has been added here, for anyone who wishes to take a ride out to see some of the main locations used over the years. Hopefully we should be able to bring you alternative routes in the future.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Maggie! It's much appreciated!

Well now that I'm based in 'Summer Bay' for the next 6 weeks, it means we can bring you dozens of exclusive features which can't be done otherwise (well at least it would be very difficult to!)

The first update is the original location used for the Beach House, which has finally been tracked down after months and months of research! :D

That’s great to see the Beach House again, it does look different, yet the same…

The Beach House – why oh why did they change location, that one is so much better imo and fits the studio set totally.

By the way, just thought id let you know, this beach house was used up until 1999, not 1997. :wink: