Main Site Updates

Chris J

I'm going away all of next week, which means that unfortunately the site won't be updated during this time. Don't worry, updates will resume once again from the 1st August.

While I'm away, Dan F is taking over the role of Administrator, so make sure to stay on the good side of your new boss!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a nice holiday Chris, I hope we help Dan by behaving ourselfs!! :rolleyes: . While the Boss has a well earned break!! :P

The Mirigini Episode and the 4000th Episode have both been added to the Video Clips page.

I'm going away all of next week, which means that unfortunately the site won't be updated during this time. Don't worry, updates will resume once again from the 1st August.

While I'm away, Dan F is taking over the role of Administrator, so make sure to stay on the good side of your new boss!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Have a good time :)

Hey guys, I'm back! I hope you haven't missed me too much while I've been away. It's great to see the site is still in one piece (not that I didn't completely trust Dan and the team with it), and updates to the site should resume shortly.

:)

*Tags Chris*

Oh well, it was fun while it lasted! Thankyou to most of you for behaving yourselves :P

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Your welcome Dan,I was a good girl honest! :lol:

Hey guys, I'm back! I hope you haven't missed me too much while I've been away. It's great to see the site is still in one piece (not that I didn't completely trust Dan and the team with it), and updates to the site should resume shortly.

:)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

welcome back Chris,Dan did an fantasic job keeping us all in line. :D

What after you have unpacked and read all your junk mail first :lol:

The 2005 Episode Summaries page has been re-vamped and now contains small summaries, making it easier to find the episode you're looking for.

A Yearly Summary for 2005 has been added, containing storyline information up to the current UK episodes.

A picture of the latest change to the Australian Opening Titles is now online.

• 2 weeks later...

This has been bugging me for a while and I didn't know where to post it but I have a minor niggle regarding one of the features on BTTB.

In the most memorable episode feature, my comments are used twice, once for the Mirgini disaster and second, for the landslide. Thanks by the way for that! But, in the feature, I'm referred to as a she. Now, I just want to make clear I'm a he, as it says in the gender box.

I know it's not a huge thing but if that could be corrected, I'd be really grateful.

Thanks! :D