Main Site Updates

Chris J

Well now that I'm based in 'Summer Bay' for the next 6 weeks, it means we can bring you dozens of exclusive features which can't be done otherwise (well at least it would be very difficult to!)

Many thanks for all the updates, deff a great help, to me. As I don't have as much time to myself nowadays...

I love being able to look back whenever I want to. At what was going off in the Bay many years ago, or even to remind myself what went off last year.

Hey, Dan I soooooo can't believe its been three years, since you was in 'Summer Bay' country. :lol:

Wow how much has changed in the Bay since your visit. Esp with the departure of characters..

Indeed, 3 years ago today I was visiting Yabbie Creek and Osbourne's Mansion - how time flies. We had quite a bit of fun with the behind-the-scenes talk (and I know I did with the teasing :P). For those that weren't around at that time, you can see what was happening 3 years ago here.

As for those dozens of features - well we managed a fair few with the locations and spoilers, but Seven kindly put a stop to any video interviews and a studio tour when they were in the process of being arranged. :rolleyes:

Apologies for the site/forum downtime over the past few hours - this wasn't our doing but rather a technical issue with one of our host's server clusters, with a lot of their sites being affected.

Indeed, 3 years ago today I was visiting Yabbie Creek and Osbourne's Mansion - how time flies. We had quite a bit of fun with the behind-the-scenes talk (and I know I did with the teasing :P). For those that weren't around at that time, you can see what was happening 3 years ago here.

As for those dozens of features - well we managed a fair few with the locations and spoilers, but Seven kindly put a stop to any video interviews and a studio tour when they were in the process of being arranged. :rolleyes:

Apologies for the site/forum downtime over the past few hours - this wasn't our doing but rather a technical issue with one of our host's server clusters, with a lot of their sites being affected.

cooool i love them pics

It was great to read all that again. It really doesn't feel like 3 years ago since you were posting those articles.

Mick Morelli fans rejoice! A double whammy update for him today, with both his character profile and the location of his caryard being uploaded to the site.

Also been several 1988 episode summaries/profiles/reference material uploaded over the past few days.

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks for that! Great image quality too. I love the 1995 credits, they're the best of the 1988- (mid) 1996 bunch imo. I love how naturally sunny the bay looks, plus there are some great iconic pairings. I could be biased though since these are the first I ever remember seeing :P

• 2 weeks later...