Main Site Updates

Chris J

So THAT'S where that post went! It was supposed to go into the staff room when someone mentioned about one of the pics playing up in the Ep Guides.....I wondered where it had gone - must have had 2 windows open and typed in the wrong one after fixing it :P

Oh well, at least it wasn't top secret BTTB staff info.......goes to doublecheck other places....... :P

I saw that you've put Macca's profile up. Thank you very much for that :)

And I wanted to ask, if there's a profile of Sam Marshall (Bobby's adoptive son). Couldn't find it. Isn't there really a profile of character who played almost 10 years in the show? I understand that you're not robots and I would love to see it. Thank you :)

I saw that you've put Macca's profile up. Thank you very much for that :)

And I wanted to ask, if there's a profile of Sam Marshall (Bobby's adoptive son). Couldn't find it. Isn't there really a profile of character who played almost 10 years in the show? I understand that you're not robots and I would love to see it. Thank you :)

No there isn't as yet. As I'm sure you can appreciate, there have been hundreds of main characters over the years and profiles are an ongoing thing, for which we're always being asked why there isn't a particular one up.

Not only do staff have to delve into their memories and our various sources for past characters, but we're also being asked as to why current characters haven't been updated in a while. It's pretty tricky to juggle them all when we're a small team and have numerous other things on the site and forum to work on.

Rest assured, there will be one up one day - and if anyone feels they'd be able to contribute to a Sam profile, then feel free to contact a member of staff :)