Main Site Updates

Chris J

Thanks Foxy!

The cut scene from yesterday where Belle told Angelo that Irene was back drinking made Angelo's comment to Charlie a bit nonsensical, i.e. when Angelo said "You saw Belle this morning. I hate what this is doing to everyone" in reference to Irene.

^There was an episode some weeks back where they cut out a whole plotline with Geoff and Annie which would have made sense of one of Jai's comments in the finished episode("A detention's no big deal" or words to that effect).It just about made sense as a throwaway remark though.

Thursday's episode summary is now up, complete with pictures and cut scene. Sincere apologies for the delay on this, Friday's will be up tommorrow and normal service will be resumed next week - life got in the way a bit the past couple of days! :)

Profiles added for Hugo Austin and Xavier Austin.

The next few profiles will be Gina, Brendan and a half yearly update to all the current characters aswell as some of the more recent guests.

In answer to the question about Macca's profile, as far as I'm aware we don't currently have one. I will attempt to do one as soon as I have the time or if anyone wants to do one for me I'd not say no. :P