Looking for a Song

Helena

I'm looking for a song that was played in the UK channel 5 episode today the lyrics are ok you want to test your Faith follow me baby I'll take you for the ride of your life. If anyone could help me I'd really appreciate it.

I'm looking to see if anyone knows the song that was playing the morning after the exhibition and Nikau wakes up realising what he has done - the episode aired in Australia 21st June and in the UK 3rd August.  I have googled all avenues with some of the lyrics but no joy! Any help of song title / artist would be greatly appreciated - "the mistakes that we have made, we are standing at the point of not return, so let the bridges burn"

• 2 weeks later...

Can anyone please tell me what the name of the Acid HOUSE track played in the background at the dance party in episode 488 before Celia does the beauty contest.

driving me mad I’ve tried to Put in ‘you’ve gotta figure things out as it says. But nothing, it’s sounds quite Euro house, Ive also tried discogs on house tracks made in Australia but nothing. I wonder if it’s a tune just made for that scene. If is please tell me so I know not to search anymore. Or if it is a proper hit please can somebody tell me what track is called. Absolutely amazing tune…thankyou

• John changed the title to Looking for a Song
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived