Characters with only one love interest

project90

Pretty common on this show for bed hopping and characters go from relationship to relationship but trying make a list of characters who only ever had 1 love on thire time in the show. So correct me on any of these 

Robbie  

Tasha?

She kinda had thing for Kim but when she new and didn't understand social rules like why can't kiss more than one person.than was Jonah in the believer's who obviously manipulated her so not sure of you'd count him. 

Noah? Know him Hayley on and off but can't remember him actually being with anyone else. I know Kit had crush on him but from memory never went anywhere so again leave this up for discussion. 

Flynn. 

Morag. I honestly can't remember her showing any interest in anyone other than Ross

20 hours ago, project90 said:

Christian only been in the show 10 months but yes you are correct. 

Coco and Raffy also only had Ryder right? I wasn't watching back than but did Billy have anyone other than VJ and vice versa

She had fling with Kyle. 

On 24/07/2021 at 20:16, project90 said:

Coco and Raffy also only had Ryder right? I wasn't watching back than but did Billy have anyone other than VJ and vice versa

Coco had a crush on VJ but he rejected her.

Raffy was with Ty first even though he turned out to be gay.

Billie had a Friends with benefits relationship with Kyle. Also she kissed Chris. And had a crush on Nate but he rejected her.

VJ kissed Lily (Gypsy and Will’s daughter?). VJ kissed Syke when they “faked dated” too. Vj also liked Olivia but got rejected.

17 hours ago, Trudy Heine said:

VJ and Lily? Also they were born on the same day and episode

Yes they kissed.

On 23/07/2021 at 20:50, torian said:

Christian only had one been Tori

On 24/07/2021 at 20:16, project90 said:

Christian only been in the show 10 months but yes you are correct.

Yes and he won’t either. Christian was brought in to be Tori’s love interest after all. 

Jett? Only remember him with Nina.

Archived