20 years of Home and Away on Channel 5!

dan

I wasn't a regular viewer at the time but I remember Kylie Watson and Kimberley Cooper (I think in character) debriefed everyone on C5 Back to the Bay the day before it returned to remind viewers what was happening in Summer Bay.

My grandfather was in hospital in July 2001 and I remember trying to get Home and Away on C5 on the hospital TV.  It was really grainy and practically impossible to hear.  Some days it was a completely fuzzy picture.  I don't miss those days!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 05/09/2021 at 22:13, Chair said:

I wasn't a regular viewer at the time but I remember Kylie Watson and Kimberley Cooper (I think in character) debriefed everyone on C5 Back to the Bay the day before it returned to remind viewers what was happening in Summer Bay.

My grandfather was in hospital in July 2001 and I remember trying to get Home and Away on C5 on the hospital TV.  It was really grainy and practically impossible to hear.  Some days it was a completely fuzzy picture.  I don't miss those days!

Ironically that programme you're talking about was called Back to the Bay ?

Archived