The most packed a house has ever been

project90

14 minutes ago, Homeandawayfan. said:

I always thought when the Fletchers moved in, there was barley room to swing a cat at SBH, although I always was curious about that secret room near the stairs in the landing.

I'm curious as to when Christopher started room-sharing.  He'd have been 5 when Sam moved in (assuming he then shared with Sam), but where was he before that?

On 15/06/2021 at 15:13, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

I'm curious as to when Christopher started room-sharing.  He'd have been 5 when Sam moved in (assuming he then shared with Sam), but where was he before that?

When did Sally move in with Sophie? Did Sophie & Carly share at any point? If not then there was a reshuffle. 

I work out at one point there was:

Pippa

Steven

Sally & Sophie

Carly & Ben

Christopher

Either Chris was sharing with Pippa or Steven or someone was downstairs. I think Chris was in the attic at some point, but later moved downstairs to share with Sam.

1 hour ago, c120701 said:

When did Sally move in with Sophie? Did Sophie & Carly share at any point? If not then there was a reshuffle. 

Sally moved in with Sophie when they were preparing for Ben to move in in mid-1990.  Before that, Sophie and Carly had shared for a bit, while Sally was in the attic and Steven was in the room that then became Ben and Carly's.

1 hour ago, c120701 said:

Either Chris was sharing with Pippa or Steven or someone was downstairs. I think Chris was in the attic at some point, but later moved downstairs to share with Sam.

I don't think 2 year old Chris would have shared with Steven when Steven was preparing for his HSC, but the rest of that makes sense.

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2021 at 10:04, Red Ranger 1 said:

There have been quite a few times over the years where there's been a young child there who doesn't seem to be sleeping in one of the other four bedrooms, so there must be a fifth, smaller room somewhere.

Wasn't there a smaller room downstairs (near the main unseen entrance at the bottom of the stairs) that Danny King stayed in when he first arrived? I also recall that Shelly needed another room for something(an office?), hence why the twins shared their room. 

8 hours ago, joany208121 said:

Wasn't there a smaller room downstairs (near the main unseen entrance at the bottom of the stairs) that Danny King stayed in when he first arrived? I also recall that Shelly needed another room for something(an office?), hence why the twins shared their room. 

That's true, yes. If they continued to use that, it would explain a lot.

Archived