The most packed a house has ever been

project90

On 04/06/2021 at 18:11, project90 said:

Most packed I can remember was just before Rhys and Beth got married. I think we had had all the Sutherland family and all the Hunters except Kit all under one roof. Then Scott Dani got a place and Kristy moved into Irene's with Kane.

I have a feeling that Scott and Dani might have already been at the Palace by then, which would have left Jade, Kirsty (for a short time), Matilda, Robbie, Henry and Max, plus Rhys and Beth, which would have been the same numbers as when it was Pippa, Michael, Damian, Shannon, Jack, Sally, Sam and Christopher.

Was the reason why Steven initially stayed with Fisher upon his 1995 return because Bert was staying with the Rosses, hence Pippa, Michael, Bert, Shannon, Jack, Sally, Sam and Christopher, and perhaps that didn't leave space in the house for Steven?

Also, Summer Bay House must have been pretty full after the fire at Leah's, when it would probably have been Alf, Roo, Leah, Zac, VJ, Oscar, Evie, Maddy and Matt living there, although I think Matt moved into a caravan and just used the house as a base (much like how Bobby did at the start). 

1. Alf
2. Roo and Maddy
3. Leah and Zac
4. Oscar and VJ (Roo said they'd be in the attic?)

Plus Evie on the couch temporarily.

So I think 8 might be the maximum in the house.

23 hours ago, homeandawayroxsomuch. said:

Also, Summer Bay House must have been pretty full after the fire at Leah's, when it would probably have been Alf, Roo, Leah, Zac, VJ, Oscar, Evie, Maddy and Matt living there, although I think Matt moved into a caravan and just used the house as a base (much like how Bobby did at the start). 

1. Alf
2. Roo and Maddy
3. Leah and Zac
4. Oscar and VJ (Roo said they'd be in the attic?)

Plus Evie on the couch temporarily.

So I think 8 might be the maximum in the house.

A few months later Hunter moved in as well...Roo and Maddy moved out around that time though but can't remember which happened first.

Archived