The OC

Guest Kimmy

Thanks NuttyNeighbour. The OC is one show I don't mind being spoilered for.

From reading the spoilers does anyone else get the feeling that things are getting a lot nastier on The OC than they have been. I love it personally, they need a lot of improvement from this season and this is a good way to go to get the interest back. Not too campy though, and it shouldn't be as long as they keep their humour.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had a feeling that is how it would end up between Trey and Marissa, as soon as I heard he was coming back. I'm kind of disappointed they've gone down that road, it could've been interesting.

I think the biggest problem is that they can't create new characters to fit with the popular originals. Only Zach from this year is OK with me, the rest can go away and I'm pretty they all will. Same last season with Oliver and Theresa. I got the feeling at some point that Oliver was not just going to be a 7 episode guest character but something more substantial but people hated him too much so they got rid of him very quickly. The only secondary character that worked was Anna that they aren't bringing her back anytime soon from what I've read - could've saved Seth from turning into what he is now.

SPOILER:

Ryans brother Trey returns in episode 16/17 (cant remember what one exactly). He has a thing for Marisa.  In episode 22 he trys to rape her but she gets away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

:crying: :( i dont like Trey and i dont like Zach, Theresa or Oliver either lol i don't like anyine who isn't a main character..except Anna..she cool :)

SPOILER:

Ryans brother Trey returns in episode 16/17 (cant remember what one exactly). He has a thing for Marisa.? In episode 22 he trys to rape her but she gets away.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

OMG! This is tonight for me or next week! I'm scared! I hate Trey! :o ...I hope Ryan helps!!! :D

OMG! This is tonight for me or next week! I'm scared! I hate Trey!  :o ...I hope Ryan helps!!!  :D

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

We still haven't seen Trey over here in the UK!!! He hasn't found out yet. Marisa freaks out when they kiss cause she keeps on seeing Trey instead of Ryan. I heard that he goes back to Chino to try and find out why she is acting weird. He meets Theresa and remembers the way that she acted when Eddie hit her and realises that Trey has hurt Marisa somehow. And I also heard that she has had the baby but doesn't know who the father is.

Kirsten Will have a car smash in episode 22 of the season.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Are you fo' real :crying:

Last nights ep was good :D It was when Summer, Seth (such a cute couple :P ) Ryan and Marissa are in the shopping centre (do they get locked in :wink: ) and Kirsten 'loses' her wedding ring...so obvious though! :unsure:

Archived