The OC

Guest Kimmy

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

^^I dont think it was funny at all, a parody is about making fun of and i just dont see it in that vid. AND it was a very serious scene in that episode or in the OC history so its just very inconvenient..

But it was good acting and the editing was very good. thats why i like it :P

OMG!!! I'm a blubbering mess right now, I've just watched the last ever episode of The OC, and I can't believe that there's no more!!!

I have loved every single episode.

But IMO season 1 and season 4 have been the best. Season 1 set the scene, season 4 tied everything up.

I loved the episode where they showed how Kirsten met Sandy, it was really sweet, and I thought it was awesome, how the young Sandy Cohen looked very much like Seth.

The last 2 episodes, were just brilliant, I can't have asked for much more. (I'm ignoring various continuity errors and how they knew that it was a baby girl, so early on)

In the second last episode: I loved Taylor and the flare gun scene "It's locked and loaded, just like mama loves it!" :lol: and then when she shot her mother! A real classic!!! Infact I think all the Taylor scenes, especially in season 4 were brilliant.

Seth's list of all the people Ryan had bashed and how it kept comming back to Luke...oh the memories!!!

Seth trading the car in for a trolley, was just so Seth and then finding out him and Ryan are the same blood type, him donating blood, and them becoming blood brothers, very fitting!!!

In the last episode, at the begining, when Julie walked in with her baby bump, my mouth dropped open, I was not expecting that!!

Bullit and his 12 sons...WOAH!!!

And how random and totally awesome was the whole of the Cohen family trying to out the gay couple, and Kirsten dropping the baby in San Fran, as Bullit put it!

It was very touching how at the end of it all Seth ended up with a little sister and Ryan with a little brother, and how Summer and Seth became grandparents to Pancakes little bunnies. :lol:

I loved Julie's graduation scene with Bullit, Kaitlin, Frank and little Atwood representing Team Julie!!!

Seth and Summer's wedding made me go "aawww" in the middle of the tear-shedding, and it seems that Ryan and Taylor are still together.

By the end of it, Ryan really had come full circle, helping a kid, the way Sandy had helped him.

Me and my friends have watched this show since day one, and we've loved it from the very first scene and have always felt some sort of connection with the show, my friends think it has something to do with the characters being the same age as us, we were 15 when the show started and so were the characters and we're 18 now, just like them. I didn't think I would be this upset when it ended, it's been apart of my life for so long. It's going to be so wierd, not looking forward to the new episodes.

Archived