Emmett Ellison - Jaime Robbie "JR" Reyne

He seems ok, I haven't instantly warmed to him or not warmed to him.  I'll give him a chance to settle in.  I had heard JR Reyne was coming into the show as Emmett Ellison but I hadn't recognised the actor until I saw this thread.

• QUIET ACHIEVER changed the title to Emmett Ellison - Jaime Robbie "JR" Reyne
On 10/05/2021 at 19:34, dncllpyk said:

Emmett was in Home and Away again tonight. I hope we see a lot more of him. He is the only thing I like about the modelling storyline 

same love the friendship him and Bella are developing can kinda see then together

Emmett has been in the past few episodes. Him and Dean do really look alike. I still think that Emmett is the only one who is good besides Nik and Bells in the modelling storyline. Really don't like Sienna and unsure about Allegra

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Glad to hear Emmett is getting some of his sight back. I hope he comes back one day.

Monday 5th of July

Emmett was in tonights episode. It was good to see him back. I wish he would become a regular

Edited by dncllpyk